Monday, November 30, 2009

Handmade Holidays: Gifts For Your Guy

I have no clue what I'm getting my boy toy for Christmas (I know I'm majorly slacking over here, lol) but I found some super fun potential gifts on Etsy!


men's scent sampler / star wars storm trooper cuff links /  typewriter key cuff links
necktie wallet / chunky cowl scarf / beer cap magnets
click each image to visit their etsy home ♥

 Need some creative packaging ideas? How about using these adorable origami gift boxes to package your lover boy's gifts? Too CUTE!


6 lovely readers said...:

Anonymous said...

super cute ideas!

Unknown said...

great ideas!

Kim said...

The cuff links=the best!!! Would he wear them? My brother and I used to play Star Wars all the time when we were kids :)

mrs.adrienneK said...

good ideas!! ive been married four years and still boggle my mind at what gifts to get kev lol

mrs.adrienneK said...

hey i linked this post to elsie's twitter request :)

apparentlyjessy said...

My boy would LOVE those storm trooper cuff links...only problem is he doesn't wear shirts...lol