Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF: I'm So Busy Busy Busy.



This will be the most boring TGIF post ever. I'm just so busy with all kinds of projects that I didn't have time do finish the post I intended to do for today. BOO! (and yes I plan out my blog posts weekly, lol. yes I'm obsessed with blogging.) But it's all good because I've been working on some awesome stuff and my creativity level has spiked recently. I'm so excited to finally have ideas flowing right now.This weekend I am hopefully going to get to the grocery store, cook yummy food, clean o_O, and work on packaging up some custom orders. I'm also in the process of doing my very first blog makeover (on a blog that isn't my own) and I'm SO excited with how it's going so far. The ever so sweet and lovely Kim is letting me redesign her bloggy and I hope she will love it. Once it's all done and up, I'll give it some linky love.

Well I have to go now because Bebe is staring at me because she wants food. She's giving me the stinkiest eyes ever! I'm just glad she can't make use of  weapons because she'd probably shank me right now if she could!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to make an effort to take time out to relax and enjoy doing nothing...even if it is only for an hour or so. I hope you will too!

5 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

Melanye- I feel awful that I am partly to blame for you being so busy- but OMG!!!!! I peeked at the sample this morning and I am so in love. I have been smiling and dancing around my office- you rock girl!!! I can't wait to show this new blog off- and I am going to be telling everyone I know who made it too :) Poor Bebe- tell her I am oh so sorry I made her dinner late and not to do any shanking because of me :) (is shanking a word??!!)

Melly Kay said...

don't feel bad!!! blog makeovers are so fun! i'm so glad you like it! I was a little nervous hehe. I'll shoot you an email later on ;)

Bebe let me live so it's all good hehe!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a restful weekend!

Papillon Bleu said...

Melanye I pop in to warmly congratulate you for the great job you did on Kim's blog!

Hope you'll have time to do all that you want.Too many ideas,so little time...

Bye for now!

Amy said...

I just looked at Kim's blog and it is SO SO cute!! I just wanted to say you did a great job. :)