Monday, October 19, 2009

Mad Mondays: Season 3, Episode 10

ep-11
What a sweet ride Don Draper!
Did you watch Mad Men last night? If so, what did you think?

I jotted down some things that I found note-worthy:
  • the blue tile in Betty's bathroom! It was the most beautiful shade of blue!
  • the wallpaper in Ms. Farrell's kitchen. So pretty!
  • the aqua net add. I really like how they acted it out and the tagline, "arrive in style! aqua net."
  • *drools* Mrs. Price's periwinkle dress, pillbox hat, greyish-blue pearls, and white gloves. I love her style!
  • the afghan on the Draper's couch. I WANT IT!
  • Henry Francis putting Betty in her place about the "hang up" hehe those two...
  • little Sally in her cute red dress and hair clip to match. she is so adorable and growing up fast :)
  • Betty finds Don's "memory" box. uh ohhhh. :O I can't believe he left the key in his pj's...tsk tsk Don is slipping a little...
  • Mrs. Farrell and Don. *sigh* She seemed so independent at first but now she seems so clingy in a weird kind of way. Their relationship is going to get Don in more trouble I think.
  • the Brits are selling Sterling Coop...whoa!
  • the brainstorming session for Western Union, seeing Don, Kinsey, and Peggy work was great!
  • favorite quote: How do I know if what I see is blue? Is it the same to me as it is to you? - little Charlie, one of Mrs. Ferrell's students
I was working on Bebe's Halloween cards (more on that soon) so I wasn't paying complete attention. This episode seemed to drag a little bit which made my attention span even worse. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next week! You can watch Mad Men on AMC, Sundays @ 9 PM CST.

If you're not watching, you should be! ♥

2 lovely readers said...:

Dez Schwartz said...

You probably already know this, but I saw you were featured on TokyoBunnie! Congrats!

Melly Kay said...

yes i saw it yesterday! thanks!! :D