Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Illustration Inspiration: Lili Chin for All-Mighty!


 I've got to have the last one! It's totally me and Bebe, right??

If you're an All-Mighty fan like me, you'll notice that the adorable models are wearing All-Mighty/Dainty June clothing. Brilliant concept! I wish I'd thought of it, haha. I've got to get my hands on these because Lili Chin ROCKS HARD. This is the second time I've featured her because I just can't get enough of her style! It's so cute ;)

If you'd like an awesome piece of doggie art to call your own, check out her website Doggie Drawings, for any of these adorable 8x10 prints or a custom illustration of your pooch! A portion of your money will go to Boston Terrier Rescue :) While you're at it stop by her flickr too!

9 lovely readers said...:

Lisa said...

Love those!

GraphXGrrl said...

So cute!

I BLEED PINK said...

I love your blog, because your always introducing me to the cuteness!!

Melanye K. said...

aren't they adorable!! I love her illustration style!

aww thanks miss kitty :)

Kim said...

Melanye- I have an award for you over on my blog if you would like to play along. If you don't that's cool too :)

Blu said...

Amazingly adorable! As is that pic of you and the Beebs over there on the right!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Technology Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

UK Dissertations

Mark Wright said...

To be honest, you are really impressive. Although I am not fond of reading, but I read your post
completely and concluded that there are some people who write effectivelyYour working is purposeful and subjective.
cheap essay writing uk