Thursday, September 3, 2009

They *heart* LAMC!

30 Hearts on Etsy

Officially at 30. How swell! ;)

I've been burnt out this week so sorry for the lack of fascinating content and lack of posts in general, lol. I'm just TIRED! Hopefully I'll regain some steam with the 3 day weekend coming up! *dancing around* I LOVE 3 day weekends!! I'll have plenty of time to finish up some business stuff and start of new crafts for the store. I've got millions of ideas just sitting on paper and that's agonizing. There's never enough time! Slowly but surely I'll get to them and probably a lot slower than I would like, blah. Maybe it's time to enlist in some help from my friends? I'll lure them over with the idea that we're just having a get-together. and then I'll make them cut out stickers and package stuff muhahahaha. I'll pay them with wine and yummy foods. That's a fair trade off I think lol.

Anyway, back to work I go. booooo! only 2 more hours and I get to come back home!

1 lovely readers said...:

Kim said...

mmmmm, wine and yummy food. Wish I lived close. Have a great weekend!!!!