Sunday, June 21, 2009

Currently Lusting After: The Tiny Fig!

((images credited to The Tiny Fig))



I am absolutely in love with Connie Lim's adorable creations over at The Tiny Fig! She makes cellphone charms, earrings, buttons, stickers, t-shirts and more! (and it's ALL cute.) I have an affinity for cute characters and hers are among the cutest I've seen. There is something so childlike and magical about her creations that you can't help but to smile as you browse. As soon as I have some extra cash, I am definitely going to purchase stuff for me and for my friends.

Do yourself a favor and check out her etsy shop and fantastic blog! Please SUPPORT HANDMADE!

p.s. a big thanks to Connie for allowing me to post this and also thank you for sharing your holiday prep guide...it is full of wonderful tips to help out with online selling. It really motivated me to improve my etsy shop and make it the best it can be! I've officially been inspired ;)

0 lovely readers said...: