Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's been too long!

I don't really know why I took a leave of absence...I guess I just needed a break from blogging (and the computer in general) to focus on other things.

But I'm back bitches! (and I mean that in the most loving way)

Anyway, not much has been going on in my life. I did change my schedule at work. It's been AWESOME! Except for a few glitches w/ my boss not doing what I expected, it's been a welcome change. I used to work 8am-12pm (lunch until 2pm ) and then 2 pm- 6pm. Now I work 6:30am-12:30pm (lunch until 2pm) and then 2pm-4pm. It's been good for me and the boy. The boy used to have a problem with making it to work. He wouldn't get up and I'd be forced to leave him. Now he's been getting up at the crack of dawn and making it to work. It's a New Year's miracle, I tell you! We've both been doing better at growing up. I think we both realize we're about to be 30 soon and we at least have to resemble grown-ups some of the time. But I'll never give up my love for kawaii, so I'll probably be one of those 80 year olds with a saggy Hello Kitty tattoo and a ridiculously large decole collection. I'm just a whimsical freak, what can I say?

But I digress...I said all of that to say life is starting to get better...slowly but surely...

(p.s.Since I've been gone, I've taken quite a few pics & vids and I'm dying to share but of course they are still on my camera. *wah wah, Riiicky* I've got to get better about that. I loathe editing mass quantities of junk, so I need to take some time daily to upload, edit, and post stuff.)

0 lovely readers said...: