Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tag! {I'm it}

Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. Tag six others. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.

1. Heinekin is my favorite beer. I had one of these last night and it was mmm, mmm, gewd!

Don't worry it's not a keg, lol...it's only 24 oz

2. I wear flip flops in the shower at all times, even in my own house. I cannot STAND to have my bare feet touch the tub or shower floor. I guess it's a form of OCD because the feeling just makes my skin crawl. If I am over at someones house and I forgot my flip flops, I'll either stand on a towel or stand on the sides of my feet. It's not that I fear germs or anything, it's just the actual feeling on my skin. I HATE it! The only surface I can stand barefoot on and shower is marble or stone tile. I think I'll need this when we get our real house:

via Berwick Glass & Mirror

3. Over the course of my life I've had tons of fish, 3 Budgies, 1 turtle, 1 rabbit and 2 dogs. (Currently the rabbit and the Boston Terrier). I've never owned a cat but I will one day. I want a black & white and Persian OR a Tonkinese...


4. These are the breeds that I MUST own one day: Pug, Brussels Griffon, English Bulldog, Rottweiler, Long Haired Chihuahua, Miniature Colored Bull Terrier, & Vizsla. (You're gonna have to google for pictures, lol)

5. My favorite movie of all time is Revenge of the Nerds. But the funny part is I don't own it. It's one of those things were I always forget to pick it up when I'm DVD shopping. But I know almost every line from that movie...I LOVE it!

6. I'm obsessed with PATTERNS! It's like my crack...I search the internet for hours looking for cool fabric, paper, or anything with funky fresh pattern.


A Dapper Pattern by Michelle Romo

0 lovely readers said...: